Thursday, June 23, 2011

I-Tunes, here we come!

Hello 8-bit Nintendo fanatics,

The R.B.I. league came to a conclusion recently with Curtis and the American League taking home the championship over Detroit.  The Tigers were surprisingly swept in the best of 5 series.  Perhaps I say "surprisingly" because I was controlling them...but I digress.  The Tecmo league is now in the final march to the playoffs as well. Nate has been looking far more salty than in years past, so its been a tough year for me.  

Typically those stories would take center stage, but the creative forces of TecmoBowl-vs-RBI.com are up to even bigger and better endeavors.  I've been hard at work doing research on what is needed to get a monthly podcast on I Tunes.  That's right, a monthly strategy, analysis, and game-planning session!  Nate loves to hear himself talk more than anyone I know...so he's completely stoked at the idea of the nation getting to listen to him yap away.  

Currently we have been using YouTube and Podbean to host all media of that sort.  In the not so distant future this blog will consolidate all the goods and host the monthly show as well.  This blog will be the vehicle that transports us into the I-Tunes hemisphere.  Obviously after that, world domination is on the to do list...or at least Team USA taking down the Canadians in the World Championship Of Tecmo Bowl in Chicago here in 2 months.  I'd settle for either happening, but both sounds stupendous!
  
That's where we're at...still playing Tecmo and RBI, and still willing to share our infinite wisdom.  Thanks for reading this opening blog, and take a few minutes to check out the massive amount of content found at the one and only.... http://www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com/index.html

Hasta la vista baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment